American Green Hits Operational Breakeven in 2020 Other OTC:ERBBD
PHOENIX, AZ, Feb. 19, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — via NEWMEDIAWIRE — Today, American Green (ERBB:OTC) is proud to announce that, as of this quarter, the company has achieved operational break even for the first time since it entered the cannabis sector. The company’s president, David Gwyther, stated, “It’s been a long haul, to be sure. While we have been making progress toward becoming self-sustaining for quite a while, the company has continually needed outside investor dollars to cover shortfalls as they arose. Now, without the need to fund operating deficiencies whenever they arose, the company will need to borrow less; thus, slowing the need for capital and the resulting issuance of additional outstanding shares. Borrowing, when necessary, will now only be limited to actions intended to increase the company’s bottom line in the near, medium, and long-term.”
American Green operates 3 divisions:
● The Medical Cannabis Grow Management Division – The company maintains and operates a 12,000 sq ft high-quality medical marijuana grow facility in Phoenix, AZ for its licensor, Natural Herbal Remedies. American Green spent almost $3 million transforming what was a defunct rebar manufacturing facility into a state-of-the-art medical cannabis grow operation. The premium crop, which is harvested in weekly cycles, is grown indoors under a long term building lease. The company made several major adjustments following its December board meeting that enabled the division to become cash flow positive on a monthly basis. The general manager of the company’s medical cannabis operations is Bryan Croteau.
During most daytime hours, shareholders can witness, first hand, the company’s high-grade product being grown in its Phoenix facility, affectionately dubbed “Sweet Virginia,” because of its location on Virginia Avenue. (https://americangreen.com/live/). Shareholders may also go to the main American Green website and click on the “LIVE” tab at the top during most business hours to view the action.
● The American Green Online CBD Store – The company’s CBD store provides pharmaceutical-quality CBD products to people who need them throughout the United States. “We have employed new efficiencies in our manufacturing processes which have allowed us to consistently provide new products based on consumer demand and our team has passed these efficiencies on to the consumer, creating more competitive pricing throughout our entire product line,” says Kevin Davis, Vice President of Worldwide Sales. “The store has doubled its product offerings in the past year as we never stop searching for more CBD products of the highest quality to offer our new and repeat customers. Store revenue is projected to double again in 2020,” concludes Davis. American Green Shareholders receive an every-day discount of 20% on most store offerings (PROMO CODE: INVESTOR) which can be viewed at https://americangreencbd.com/shop/..
● American Green’s Proprietary AGM (automated vending machine) Division – Headed by Lindel Creed, Vice President of Machine Vending, is located in the company’s Charlotte (NC) area facility, American Green has been perfecting its fully-automatic vending kiosk that is able to identify age-appropriate users, and dispense controlled products to patrons on the spot. The American Green AGM has been designed to dispense CBD, Beer, Cannabis or other products, wherever licensed and lawful, and can confirm the actual identity of the user through 21st Century vein-reading technology that is far more accurate than fingerprint recognition technology. American Green has been working to perfect the integration of this technology for over 3 years and is seeing an increase in sales for its machines in 2020. Shareholders may assess the AGM and its features by visiting here: https://americangreen.com/kiosks/.
According to Mr. Gwyther, “The company certainly acknowledges that 2019 has been a trying year for us and our shareholders, but as our divisions expand and improve, I project that 2020 will be the ‘Year of American Green.’ It’s only appropriate because on April 20, 2020 at 4:20 in the afternoon, it will be ‘420’ four times on the same day.”
Please consider subscribing to our The American Green CBD Store Weekly Deals where we hand-select a collection of CBD products that have been marked down 20-75% with deals reset every Friday. American Green shareholders receive a 20% discount (see below) and we securely process all credit card sales in the US which has become an extremely valuable security feature in the CBD sector.
American Green CBD Store Resources
Grab Your American Green Mystery Box
For a limited time, we are offering American Green Mystery Boxes.
Promo codes work for all Mystery Boxes through Friday, February 21st (12:01 AM EST).
Currently we offer 3 Mystery Boxes which are shown below:
Why Shop American Green?
● Free Shipping On All Orders
● Large Selection of Products (over 140 items and growing)
● 100% USA Made Products
● All Products are THC-FREE (they contain 0.00% THC)
● 20% Discount For Shareholders (promo code INVESTOR)
● Weekly Deals (new deals every week)
American Green accepts: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Diners Club (which are securely processed in the USA).
Shareholders and interest holders may also stay current with American Green Updates:
Twitter: @American__Green (two underscores), or
About American Green, Inc.
American Green, Inc. became, in 2009, America’s second publicly-traded company in the cannabis industry. Now, with over 60,000 individual certified shareholders, more than any other company in the cannabis sector, American Green’s mission is to lead the cannabis and premium CBD industry. Leveraging our team of professionals in cultivation management, manufacturing, extraction, wholesale, retail, and community outreach, we strive to develop sustainable initiatives in the cannabis-adjacent and CBD industries, laser-focused on adding company and shareholder value.
For more information –
American Green, Inc.
2902 W. Virginia Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85009
NOTES ABOUT FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS
Except for any historical information contained herein, the matters discussed in this press release contain forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties, including those described in the Company’s Securities and Exchange Commission reports and filings. Certain statements contained in this release that are not historical facts constitute forward-looking statements, within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, and are intended to be covered by the safe harbors created by that Act. Reliance should not be placed on forward-looking statements because they involve unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors, which may cause actual results, performance or achievements to differ materially from those expressed or implied. Forward-looking statements may identified by words such as estimates, anticipates, projects, plans, expects, intends, believes, be should and similar expressions and by the context in which they are used. Such statements are based upon current expectations of the Company and speak only as of the date made. The Company undertakes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date on which they are made.